EXPECTATIONS - K.O.


By Kamylla Onerosa

I expect a lot of the life, you know? I have ideas, plans, goals and expectations. But to reach them, I will have to sweat my parents' forehead very much, of course, for I am still a teenager. One of the things I want to be is a doctor. Walk in white coats, to heal people like the old men of Age of Empires, be beautiful, anyway. The doctors look happy. So are the giraffes. So I will also be a veterinarian, I think it would not be so different to cure animals. I like cats, dogs, but only the cute, right people? Do not even think about taking care of a dog, heck ... Hey! But my life will not only cure, I want to have my office, as in those TV programs, I think I will be a lawyer, because who has an office is a lawyer. I'll always be well dressed. I will go to those courts and defend the bad guys from the police. "This ordinary thief is innocent, case closed, your honor!" The problem will be when patients want to go to the office. I think I'll leave a message with my secretary, "only patients who do not dirty my lawyer clothes." Then I had the idea of ​​being a psychologist, who takes care of crazy people. I will receive TV artists and newspaper columnists for inquiries. And of course, where I keep the white coat I will also keep a straitjacket. I will also give my clients bad medicine so they do not steal any more. And near lunchtime, I will jump into the restaurant to see how the menu is, as I will also be a nutritionist. I will do everything to ensure that the animals I care for will have an excellent meal in the clinic that I will build, as I will also be an architect. But, let's face it, I'll design a law firm so that animals can express their feelings, since I'll make a collection for a book, which will be called: The Lord of Alliances. Of course this book will be released on film, and I will be the main elf, as I will also be an actress. I will give opportunity to my clients, bandits, villains in the plot and animals, who will be speakers. When I'm tired after a hard day like this, I'll retire. Since I'm older, I'll be an astronaut, because astronauts do nothing but eat and drink in space, is it soft? When I return to Earth, I will travel the world, meet exotic places, go to Disneyland and amusement parks, eat lots of sweets, and play a lot of things. When I'm tired of being retired, I'm going to work at the Call Center, to call without compromisses and, why not, to sell anything I need, and then, finally, I'll be an attendant at an ice cream shop, where the salary would be just ice cream. Well, that's it, I think I will do a lot when I become an adult, I have a thousand dreams and desires. However, my parents always say that it takes a lot of money and time to do it. Come on! Never heard of the mint? I opened a franchise and my thieving clients, later cured with my therapies, worked there. Things are so easy to do and parents always complicate. Thankfully, dreaming costs nothing!


Nenhum comentário

Tecnologia do Blogger.