Future ≠ Brazil



Future is a very strong word. Or maybe not. It can carry many responsibilities, whether by personal obligation to have a dream tomorrow or even something inherent in the condition of where one lives. I live in Brazil. The observation would be: Do we need a (good) future or a (good) present? If there is no (good) present, there should be a (good) future. But there is nothing but chance which, in this situation, is inherent in our condition. What to do? Or rather, do it now or later? What do I mean by this crazy chat?

I can understand all the generations of our country. Which is not to say I agree with them. I do not see, at any moment, one generation that sacrificed itself for the other. For example, in the saying "my children will live in a better country than I have." This is typical, in the short term, of an individual who created and sacrificed for something and passed on, say, "hand-kissed" to his next generation. Is the moral question wrong for this? The family is a very important principle in this case, since the well-being of the beings in the future causes the "patriarch" or "matriarch" to lay the foundations so that their offspring have the tools to continue satisfactorily, especially in the material question . The problem is that's all. It is not uncommon that the more one has in Brazil, the greater the walls surrounding these possessions.

This is our vision of tomorrow. The creation of points of refuge that keep those who have not thought of the future away.

If today I am a "patriarch" who will conquer what my offspring will possess, what should I do now so that everyone else has the same opportunity? For example, would not it be better to own a house or a simple car, and forget the open door of both of them on the street, without fear of anything?

For me, the solution is this: family. If we love our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, we will not let them live in a country that is violent or without perspective, even though within high walls and patrimonially protected. Valuing the family is a way to have a (good) future.

Nenhum comentário

Tecnologia do Blogger.